[Hawkular-dev] how to avoid required sysprops

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 08:20:39 EST 2016

In the standalone.xml we can define system properties with default values.

But not sure what you mean by hook, a primitive way could be to create a bin/hawkular.sh or similar to call into standalone.sh or simply customize standalone.conf as well.

Not sure if you are refering to this.

But it is interesting topic as it is linked with the installer thread which I think we should continue talking about it and reach some agreement.