[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular.org

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 06:46:35 EDT 2016

Hawkular Services should indeed be the default choice, we heard of multiple
(potential) users of Hawkular Metrics asking about alerts and/or inventory
support... Metrics is the fallback if one happen to only use metrics. At
least the message of Hawkular Metrics is simple, it's a TSDB, period.

I'm fine leaving the 3 top level projects, and it should definitely not
grow.

Note that I didn't expose Alerts there to not add confusion even though it
can run on its own.

Thomas