[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular.org

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 10:28:50 EDT 2016

On 7/7/2016 6:46 AM, Thomas Heute wrote:

> I'm fine leaving the 3 top level projects, and it should definitely
> not grow.
>
> Note that I didn't expose Alerts there to not add confusion even
> though it can run on its own.

I understand the decision to have APM and Metrics as top level options
but I'd like to see Standalone Alerting mentioned somewhere.   Perhaps
in Labs?  Also, a small thing but we've been trying to migrate from
'Hawkular Alerts' to 'Hawkular Alerting' in text/docs, etc.  I'd like to
see that changed on hawkular.org.