[Hawkular-dev] Identification of WildFly in container in a Kube/Openshift env

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 11:58:08 EDT 2016

On 22.07.2016 17:30, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:
> No that I know that I should write about Cattle :) I want to pick this
> conversation
> up again.

Before I share my comments on the individual parts, I have a question.

Do we still see the main monitored subject as the application, or do we
care about the OS/environment? In other words: does it make sense to
have two application instances with the same feed-id? If so, having an
alternate algorithm for containers that comes up with an ID based on
local artifacts would solve most of the issues, I believe.

- Juca.