[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Commons 0.7.3.Final released

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 23:07:33 EDT 2016

Hello,

Can you please give more details about the proposed changes to use the
Commons filter in other projects? What dependencies need to be introduced?
Where is the filter located (module, code)?

Also, what are the implications of not using the filter from Commons?

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea

Software Engineer