[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Commons 0.7.4.Final

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 14:25:46 EDT 2016

FYI: I got the agent to install its own embedded C* when running itests.

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/pull/209

The agent has its own feature pack for its itest hawkular server - I just copied the embC war via the feature pack build. And in each of my itests, I just pass the sys prop in. This works and passes on my box. How travis will do is a roll of the dice....