[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Commons 0.7.3.Final released

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 07:03:45 EDT 2016

On Friday, June 10, 2016 10:24:33 AM Stefan Negrea wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the clarifications and the PR for Metrics. I looked at the code
> and module they are really minimal, nice work!
>
> In the long run Metrics would benefit from adopting it however at this time
> the project is not ready to get additional external dependencies. I closed
> the PR for now, we will reopen the PR once we are ready to adopt the filter.

With the pending PR https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-commons/pull/77 the
tenant filter introduces no new dependency compared to what metrics is already
depending on.

I assume that would remove all the barriers for you to adopt a common way of
handling tenants in all Hawkular components?

--
Lukas Krejci