[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Commons 0.7.3.Final released

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 11:24:33 EDT 2016

Hello,

Thanks for the clarifications and the PR for Metrics. I looked at the code
and module they are really minimal, nice work!

In the long run Metrics would benefit from adopting it however at this time
the project is not ready to get additional external dependencies. I closed
the PR for now, we will reopen the PR once we are ready to adopt the filter.

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea

Software Engineer