[Hawkular-dev] Sync with Inventory

Austin Kuo auszon3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:20:33 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I’m currently investigating how to sync with inventory server.
Here’s the example scenario:
Consider the following problem. A user creates version 1 of the app with
two http servers, one listening on port 8080, the other on port 8181. In
version 2, the http server listening on port 8181 is no longer needed.
When the old version is stopped and the new version started, there will be
just one http server listening. The application is not aware of the
previous state. What should we do so that the second http server is removed
from Inventory?

Thanks in advance.