[Hawkular-dev] Sync with Inventory

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 07:55:04 EDT 2016

Hi Austin,

Inventory offers a /hawkular/inventory/sync endpoint that is used to
synchronize the "world view" of feeds (feed being something that pushes data
into inventory).

You said though that a "user creates" the resources, so I am not sure if /sync
would be applicable to your scenario. Would you please elaborate more on where
in the inventory hierarchy you create your resources and how? I.e. are you
using some sort of feed akin to Hawkular's Wildfly Agent or are you just
creating your resources "manually" under environments?

--
Lukas Krejci