[Hawkular-dev] Has to provide tenant header to look up tenant

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 10:40:00 EDT 2016

Well, the issue is - we no longer have the concept of a tenant being assigned to login credentials (like we had before in the Hawkular-Accounts integration). In that case, the mere fact you logged in as a user "foo" would mean you were assigned tenant(s) that were assigned to user "foo".

That isn't the case anymore. Your log-in credentials no longer simply determine your tenants. You have to tell the system what tenant you want to use.

I'm not sure what the plan is for the future to bring back the "your log credentials determine your tenants".