[Hawkular-dev] Request for PR review - build-tools - https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-build-tools/pull/25

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 08:54:08 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I've made some adjustments to our swagger -> asciidoc script so that it is
able to emit information about inheritance of the data definitions.

I'd like to use this for the next Inventory release, because the REST docs are
border-line useless without it.

I made biiig updates to the REST docs for the new inventory REST API and would
like to have it in shape before the imminent release of it.

Therefore I humbly ask for review of the above mentioned PR so that we can
release new build-tools and parent that I could then consume in inventory for
the new release.

Thanks,

--
Lukas Krejci