[Hawkular-dev] using hawkular wildfly agent as a custom java agent

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Wed Mar 30 13:36:39 EDT 2016

> On Mar 30, 2016, at 12:00 PM, Jay Shaughnessy <jshaughn at redhat.com> wrote:
>

> On 3/30/2016 10:50 AM, John Sanda wrote:
>>
>>> On Mar 30, 2016, at 10:23 AM, Matt Wringe < <mailto:mwringe at redhat.com>mwringe at redhat.com <mailto:mwringe at redhat.com>> wrote:

I agree that we are doing the right thing by providing APIs to make integration easier; however it common, reoccurring question is about clients that build on top of those APIs. Considering that these questions keep coming up, I think we need to try to provide a better answer beyond simply providing APIs. I do not think this necessarily means we need to invest a lot in building client libraries. There are plenty of client libraries/tools we can look at, and things like ptrans really help with the integration.