[Hawkular-dev] accounts, tenants, the agent

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Fri May 6 07:55:49 EDT 2016

Can't you just consider the tenantId the same as the feedId? Or use some
fixed word, like 'global'? Please don't use the slashes, equal symbols and
others :)

As for the inventory, currently the tenant is auto-created with the very
first call to the rest api. There is no dedicated endpoint to create the
tenant. The tenant id is obtained from the accounts component. Probably,
this will be changed to get the tenant id from the http header. So all you
need to do is to start inserting the data with the correctly set tenant id
header.

jk