[Hawkular-dev] Keycloak on Hawkular

Anton kurrent93 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:46:03 EDT 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Juraci Paixão Kröhling <
jpkroehling at redhat.com> wrote:

> Nothing prevents Hawkular from shipping with Keycloak (server and/or
> adapter), as recent versions of Keycloak can protect any WAR deployments
> transparently, via the Keycloak Adapter Subsystem for Wildfly. This can
> be done by the community if interest in that integration exists but I
> currently have no plans on working on that.

I really hope this is included. I can appreciate you want to remove
dependencies, but Keycloak is extremely useful, and I had come to expect -
falsely - that jboss/redhat products would provide easy or OOTB support for
something so fundamental as Keycloak.