[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Organization - Repositories - Vote

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Mon May 23 12:15:51 EDT 2016

Hello Everybody,

Based on the emails and discussions from the past few weeks, I created a
community poll to finalize the decision on unmaintained Hawkular
repositories. The current Github org has a significant number of projects
that no longer receive development. For a full list of projects please see
[1], projects below red line are not active.

Please vote on what to do with repos below the red line and future repos
that will no longer be developed by Hawkular:

1) Move to new Hawkular-Archive organization
2) Keep in Hawkular organization marked as "obsolete"

Voting will be open until Monday, May 31st, 7:00 am (US Central).

Doodle Poll - http://doodle.com/poll/vnaqgppvunhaweks

Please contact me if you have any questions about the two options or have
any comments/feedback.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IzoBP9glz3GgkcwTRF6cobQCylUaZFLhFgqxRfuQCn0

Thank you,