[Hawkular-dev] the new hawkular services distro

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue May 24 08:24:51 EDT 2016

On 24 May 2016, at 10:48, Juraci Paixão Kröhling wrote:

> Let me put my QE hat and share my thoughts: Hawkular Services REST
> endpoints is what we expose as API to other clients, like agents, the
> Go
> client, the Ruby client and so on. What is done "inside" doesn't
> matter
> much, as long as this API is stable. So, I'd build a set of use cases
> and do a set of independent test cases, which could in turn be run by
> CI/CD platform.

+1

In fact the ruby-client's test suite already tests a lot of this (*) and
could be used for this purpose

*) Standard operation mode is though to run against recorded cassettes,
so we would need to invest a bit more to reliably run with live-requests
against hawkular-services

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn