[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Client Ruby

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Thu May 26 09:48:44 EDT 2016

Hello,

These days we have had several discussions about the hawkular client ruby.

Today there are two main uses cases (Hawkular Metrics from OpenShift and Hawkular Services for MiQ provider) and there are some complexity in the side effects of updating the clients related to the backward compatibility.

I have started to collect some notes about this

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17bAPbBJ6_2wdXAAg_XIQRMi0_RQfODyOEmdOsRjk2v8/edit

I hope it can help to gather all requeriments to have a clear picture of what could be a good decision for future implementations, studying the pros/cons.

Please, feel free to add your comments or thoughts about the topic.

Thanks,
Lucas