[Hawkular-dev] BTM or not BTM, that is the question

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Fri May 27 05:52:38 EDT 2016

----- Original Message -----
> Hawkular App Insight or shorter Hawkular Insight.

Unfortunately I think fuse have a component called "Insight", and used by other companies, so probably would lead to confusion.

> side note "App" sounds less enterprisy to me than "Application"

Agree, but Application is much longer, especially as we would need some other term, ApplicationManager, etc.

Good thing is that every suggestion so far seems to focus more on the application concept, so we are narrowing it down :)