[Hawkular-dev] JDG and Hawkular

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 12:59:16 EST 2016

They must not define an http socket binding in the JDG app server's config (look in its standalone.xml and see). If it is true that they simply don't define that, its not a problem, the agent just doesn't collect data for it (I believe this is resource configuration property - it will just not get collected). Error message is just saying it can't find that resource property to collect.

so look in the managed JDG server's standalone.xml's <socket-binding-group> section and I suspect you won't find "http" in the "standard-sockets".