[Hawkular-dev] Get rid of Travis?

Josejulio Martinez Magana jmartine at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 04:10:34 EDT 2016

Hello,

Maybe instead of installing Cassandra [1] we could try to use a dockerized
Cassandra.

We have been using it [2] to test the ruby client (along with a dockerized
Hawkular-services) and (so far) has been working well.

[1]
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-metrics/blob/master/.travis.install.cassandra.sh
[2]
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-client-ruby/blob/master/docker-compose.yml