[Hawkular-dev] open shift agent - what to call it?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 09:39:46 EDT 2016

> > OK, so if we use Hawkular Kubernetes Agent then the gitrepo would be named:
> >
> > hawkular/hawkular-kubernetes-agent
>
> Sounds good to me

And the executable name? The name we call it in code and in logging messages?

Based on what people are saying, I'm just going to call the executable "hawkular-kubernetes-agent" and have for example "hawkular-kubernetes-agent.go" and when logging needs to name it call it "Hawkular Kubernetes Agent"

This is what I was getting at - I wasn't asking for the "product name" (we can call it anything we want and it doesn't affect me at this point in time :) but what are we to call it in the code, for logging messages, executable names, github repo, etc. I'm fine with "hawkular-kubernetes-agent" and everything that entails if that is what people want.