[Hawkular-dev] Blogs on Hawkular.org and DZone.com

Pavol Loffay ploffay at redhat.com
Mon Jul 3 03:31:16 EDT 2017

Hello bloggers!

I have a good news! Editors from DZone[1] are watching our blog. If you
post an interesting article there is a chance that they will migrate it
onto DZone. However, It's a manual process and they are watching several
sites so they might miss some interesting articles.

We can still manually share articles on DZone and link them with
hawkular.org. It's a preferred way if you want to be sure that your article
will be shared there!

[1]: https://dzone.com/

Regards,

--