[Hawkular-dev] hawkular.org - Redux Initiative

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Mon Jul 3 17:42:36 EDT 2017

Hello Everybody,

I waited about 2 weeks to allow enough time for feedback. There was a good
amount of initial discussion on the document mostly in the form of
proposals to enhance the initial plan. There were zero negative comments
and nobody opposed the plan.

I just submitted the first PR that cleans up the front page and navigation
bar (https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular.github.io/pull/325). I would
appreciated a reviews.

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea