[hibernate-dev] annotation for adding column comments for hbm2doc

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sun Feb 10 13:44:40 EST 2008

Comments are set on Columns in the Hibernate meta model
So you need a column annotation to host the comment element

@Column(comment="")

This is what Prasanna has done if I remember correctly. As Max said,
it would be cool to have the fix attached in JIRA in patch form.
Applying it is much easier. Note that a small unit test would be cool
too :))