[hibernate-dev] Question regarding Hibernate Search and multiple indexes for same Entity

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sun Feb 24 16:19:13 EST 2008

The right place for those questions is http://forum.hibernate.org

To answer your question, you have different DBs, so different
SessionFactory configurations (using the same mapping I imagine).
You will just have to change the following property in each
hibernate.cfg.xml

hibernate.search.default.indexBase /usr/local/lucene/indexes/dbXX

Please follow up on the forum if you have further questions.