[hibernate-dev] Hibernate EntityManager and Annotations bug fix release

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 17 11:04:54 EDT 2008

JBoss as a whole is working with the Maven team (Jason) about setting
up synching of all the projects we write to the JBoss repo (http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/
) automatically.  Personally, it is not worth my time, imo, to have to
go through this "upload" rigamarole for every release since we already
have upload access to the JBoss repo...