[hibernate-dev] Sync maven jboss repo with central repo?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed May 14 16:37:19 EDT 2008

Just a comment: I never understood how a community global repository is considered
more trustworthy than some other repository.

Note that i'm not saying the jboss repo is more trustworthy.

btw. the way to use multiple repositories is to setup a proxy maven repository
that does the syncing for you - and you control the content.

Just my 2$ ;)

/max