[hibernate-dev] Sync maven jboss repo with central repo?

Tomislav Stojcevich stojcevicht at gmail.com
Wed May 14 17:04:56 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen
<max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:
> Just a comment: I never understood how a community global repository is considered
> more trustworthy than some other repository.

The number of users/reviewers? who controls its contents? how long
it's been around? how long it's going to be around? possible
considerations

> btw. the way to use multiple repositories is to setup a proxy maven repository
> that does the syncing for you - and you control the content.

yes, i use a proxy locally but it wont matter on the build server
since all internet traffic is blocked except for the maven central
repo