[hibernate-dev] Hibernate styled maven site

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Tue Feb 10 13:32:42 EST 2009

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:27:12 +0100, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
wrote:

> There are difficulties though in what I actually want to see versus what
> the maven site plugin actually generates.

What is it you don't like and you couldn't configurate?

> I was suggested on #maven
> that the older site generator (forget the name atm) might be a better
> fit.

Would it be possible to use the 'old' site generator? How?

I actually like some of the default reports and could imagine that with
some
custom site structure including for example the generated docbook
documentation
the maven site could actually work. At least for a simple project as
Hibernate Validator.
For the multi module Core things might look differently.

--Hardy