[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 3.3.1.GA compatibility question

Chris Bredesen cbredesen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 14:28:05 EDT 2009

Pete,

As this list is intended for discussions about the development of
Hibernate (not usage of), I'd start with a JIRA search of Hibernate Core
sorted by date, descending to see what was recently fixed.  Or check the
change logs for 3.3.2.  Both are easy to find in JIRA.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH

-Chris