[hibernate-dev] metamodel generator & testsuite

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Nov 17 15:58:35 EST 2009

Should we start checking in the generated static metamodel classes?  The
reason I ask is that I am having problems running the testsuite at all
right now because of issues getting the static metamodel classes
generated.  Specifically the generation for
org.hibernate.ejb.test.metadata.Garden is not happening at all.  Its
metamodel class is referenced in
org.hibernate.ejb.test.metadata.StaticMetadataTest which of course then
cannot be compiled.

We need to fix this so that current problems in the metamodel generator
do not stop us from running our tests.  Perhaps this particular test
should be moved to the metamodel generator project?

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
Hibernate.org