[hibernate-dev] Spanish translation for the Hibernate Reference Documentation

David Marco programacion at davidmarco.es
Fri Feb 12 10:13:59 EST 2010

Thanks for your replies. As you said, the spanish translation of the
reference documentation appears to be incomplete, with some minor issues not
fixed from weeks (p.e. indexes of chapter 1). I really need to get started
with the .po file system, so related information will be appreciated a lot.

David Marco.