[hibernate-dev] IRC meeting (5/3)

Strong Liu stliu at redhat.com
Mon May 3 21:57:38 EDT 2010

On May 4, 2010, at 2:00 AM, Steve Ebersole wrote:

> Attached are the notes from today's meeting.
>
> In summary:
> 1) Strong is almost done setting up the new Hudson jobs for Core.
> Yaay!
> 2) Rather than email notifications we will utilize Hudson's RSS
> features.
> 3) We will be switching from HSQLDB to H2 for default testing.

before we move to H2 formally, Steve, Gail, would you please run the whole trunk on H2 locally and resolve the failures/errors(20+)?
I'm asking because of if there is any failures/errors in the Main job, then it will not trigger the testsuite job.

and Emmanuel, Hardy,
if you want to have the same hudson setup for H-search, please make sure all test pass H2 first