[hibernate-dev] Hibernate4 artifact names, Persistence provider name, maven...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Sat Jul 16 13:56:03 EDT 2011

It doesn't cause me great pain to not have this, would just make a few
AS integration tasks simpler (when dealing with multiple versions of
Hibernate).

I understand that there are more environments than just AS.  For AS7, it
was more because I am using the persistence provider class name as a key
(in a hash map).  I really should be using a composite key that includes
a version number but I don't have one (maybe I should look for one
inside the persistence provider jar and use the version information if
found).