[hibernate-dev] Porting seam DVD store example to OGM

Alan F alan at eth0.org.uk
Mon May 7 08:39:57 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I've converted the seam hotel booking JPA example to use Hibernate OGM,
specifically the MongoDB dialect, and documented what needed to be done
on the wiki. The instructions and code should be fairly relevant to the
Infinispan dialect too.

I did encounter a few issues doing this so I hope the instructions will
be useful to others. The main change is that the queries needed
converting from criteria queries to Hibernate search/lucene.

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/PortingSeamDVDStoreExampleToOGM

The code is available on my github:

https://github.com/ajf8/seam-dvd-store-ogm

Let me know if you spot any errors/improvements in the wiki page or have
any fixes to the code.

Regards,