[hibernate-dev] HSearch 5.0

Marc Schipperheyn m.schipperheyn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:07:18 EDT 2014

Hi,

Is there any tentative idea on Hibernate Search 5.0 will come out? It just
feels like progress is extremely slow and when I look at JIRA I keep seeing
issues being added and fixed that seem extremely contextual (WildFly,
improve errorHandler, etc) and nothing to do with the ambition to deliver
the cool new features of Lucene 4 to the masses. I mean, I'm extremely
anxious to work with Lucene 4 like forever, because it brings so much to
the table and it will be great to have that power at your fingertips, but
of course, it would be even greater if that power is brought to the
Hibernate Search API.

Cheers,
Marc