[hibernate-dev] [Search] OSGi split packages

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 26 08:55:27 EDT 2014

I don't have a full grasp of the consequences, I'll need to think about
it.
Here are a few comments in the mean time.
SearchFactory is not a SPI, it is used by application developers.
For scalability reasons, I would be tempted to move the orm module
classes out of the root package. But that is definitely the most
impactful of the two moves.

Emmanuel