[hibernate-dev] Publishing documentation as rendered by asciidoc

Guillaume SCHEIBEL guillaume.scheibel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:09:08 EDT 2014

Hi there,

Here [1] is the first draft of the HSearch documentation.
I've just worked on the background image (the gradient at the top) and the
title / banner.

Let me know your thoughts.

BTW, to generate the CSS file and build the documentation (HTML5 single
page) it takes:

real 0m1.584s
user 0m1.073s
sys 0m0.220s