[hibernate-dev] Get JSON value from Postgres

Adriano Santos adriano.nego at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:28:31 EDT 2014

Hi, everyone.

 I'm trying to get a JSON value from Postgres DB, but I'm receiving this
error:

DefaultLoadEventListener:160 - Error performing load command
org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: could not set a field value by
reflection setter of DTO.Processo._tramites
at
org.hibernate.property.DirectPropertyAccessor$DirectSetter.set(DirectPropertyAccessor.java:151)

I saw that Hipernate don’t have a JSON Type yet, so I build a type for this.

I did a “My UserType” (StringJsonUserType implements UserType) and
JsonPostgreSQLDialect (extends PostgresPlusDialect). I insert data , but
when I try to get some value, i got this error return.

 I using Hibernat version 3.5.6.final and postgresql-9.3-1102-jdbc.

Anybody have some idea about whats happen and can I workaround this problem?

Best regards.

--

Adriano Araújo Santos

*"A mente que se abre a uma nova idéia jamais voltará ao seu tamanho
original."*