[hibernate-dev] [Hibernate Search] Repository Notice: migrating Infinispan integration

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 31 17:45:28 EDT 2015

All,
please do not make changes (or propose patches) to any sources for the
Maven module

   org.hibernate:hibernate-search-infinispan

In other words, anything under the path /infinispan in the repository.

We're currently working to move this module to the Infinispan project,
at the following repository:

  https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan

Of course we'll still maintain and love our integration, it's just
much easier to maintain if it is released together with the Infinispan
core modules.

We'll also migrate some of the integration tests.

Thanks,