[hibernate-dev] Quoting JPA specs

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:41:05 EST 2016

Hi,

I left those as-is.

The only thing used from "Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture"
is just "Unit of work" which is not a quote but a name of a pattern (
http://martinfowler.com/eaaCatalog/unitOfWork.html ), which is also
mentioned in the wiki for database transactions (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Database_transaction ).

Vlad