[hibernate-dev] Stride

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 27 08:12:02 EDT 2018

I like Zulip a lot. I've been using it extensively and the notion of
topic (like a email subjet) is a big +1 for me and for any more casual
lurker. Also it reduces the proliferation of one off/single subject
channel that a lurker always miss in tools like Slack.

Granted Zulip topics are a bit offsetting for the first 5 posts. And yes
their mobile client is really bad. But the desktop client is really
nice.

Slack is slack, I don't particularly enjoy the UI but people seem to like
it. Their optional discussion thread model (within a channel) is a
disaster if you ask me. And, yes you need CPU and RAM in excess.