[hibernate-dev] Stride

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu May 17 14:16:25 EDT 2018

lol, I was writing about the same to the team list.

+1 to have people register, it's better for them anyway. I checked
it's easier to self-register.

+1 to migrate quickly. It's clear we don't want to stay on HipChat, if
this doesn't work out we'll see.

Refer to my parallel email for Fedora instructions.

Thanks,
Sanne