[hibernate-dev] Stride

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:17:56 EDT 2018

Well, can we at least wait for the Jenkins integration then?

If as you say "it won't take long", we won't have long to wait.

Frankly, I don't see why we would want to rush into this migration...
especially since Stride is not ready yet. We will be part of the first
users to migrate and I'm not sure it's a good idea.

We also need someone with the time to configure correctly all the
integrations.

If we don't have all the features we use now (not talking about the ones we
don't use), I'm pretty sure it won't be better.

A chat system that works is essential to our work.