[hibernate-dev] Legacy Jenkins API tokens

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Fri Oct 5 12:56:07 EDT 2018

Hello,

FYI, I just revoked all the legacy Jenkins API tokens, as recommended.
Don't worry, I'm talking about tokens issued by Jenkins to each user and
allowing to use Jenkins APIs; this is completely unrelated to GitHub/AWS
credentials and such.

More information: https://jenkins.io/blog/2018/07/02/new-api-token-system/

Apparently the tokens weren't being used by anyone, or at least haven't
been for a few weeks. But if you did need it, I guess you can always follow
the link above to find out how to use a new token.

Cheers,

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org