[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Spatial - JTS update - compatibility issue

Karel Maesen karel at geovise.com
Wed Sep 5 11:13:28 EDT 2018

Hi Guillaume,

We can do this in a 5.4.  As a commenter on this issue correctly noted,
geolatte-geom has already moved to 1.16.0-RC1, so the change in HS can
follow quickly.  We should wait for the official 1.16 release though before
releasing it.

I'll put the ticket into progress, and upgrade the geolatte-geom dependency
so people can see the progress.

Best regards,

Karel