[infinispan-dev] playing as Hudson

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:32:26 EST 2009

Very nice!
thanks this takes over a very time-consuming task from my laptop.
I've seen that org.infinispan.api.mvcc.repeatable_read.WriteSkewTest
and org.infinispan.jmx.RpcManagerMBeanTest were solved,
but what is the status of
org.infinispan.distribution.rehash.ConcurrentOverlappingLeaveTest ?

This is passing often but fails sometimes, even going back to revision
1000 (and tested many version between HEAD and 1000).
As it's not deterministic I can't find what/when it broke, or if it
was ever working.
I'm having weird problems with a new test involving dynamic joining
and leaving nodes while indexing and searching, I would like to know
if the reason could be because of this.
What I experience is that some nodes are not finding (GET) stuff which
was put by other nodes/threads before.

thanks,
Sanne