[infinispan-dev] Infinispan smoke tests?

Adrian Cole ferncam1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:15:24 EDT 2009

good idea.  CI can always run your smoke tests and help ensure they
are at least run somewhere ;)

The only thing that's a bugger is that the surefire plugin doesn't
honor groups very well.  We'd have to name these tests *SmokeTest (or
place in a different dir) and setup a special maven profile "smoke"
which includes them in the integration-test phase.  As you might
guess, we'd have to modify the default integration-test to exclude
them.

yay maven! ;)

-Adrian