[infinispan-dev] A better fix for Immutables

Jeff Ramsdale jeff.ramsdale at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 03:38:23 EDT 2009

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. I was thinking of suggesting the use of
Google Collections, too: http://code.google.com/p/google-collections/
They provide a host of Immutable collections and many other handy classes.
Specifically, I thought BiMap could replace BidirectionalMap (I've been
working on implementing this, actually). The Google Collections are very
well tested (and widely deployed), vetted by Josh Bloch, and may potentially
make it into the JDK in time.
Great interview with the creators here:
http://www.javalobby.org/articles/google-collections/

-jeff